China Pearl peaches have white flesh, a sweet flavor, and are three inches or more in diameter. They ripen in July and can withstand sub-freezing temperatures. Whether you cook with them, can them, or eat them fresh, these peaches are sure to impress!
- Yields 3" freestone peaches with white flesh and a sweet flavor
- Ripens in July
- Can withstand sub-freezing temperatures
- Requires 900+ chill hours
- 1-gallon container will be delivered at a height of 1'– 1 1/2'
- 5-gallon container will be delivered at a height of 2'– 3'