The belle of Georgia peach is an old-time favorite that produces brilliant red flowers each spring and large fruit in late August. The peaches are very firm and highly flavored, with creamy white freestone flesh tinged with red. While excellent for fresh eating, the fruit is widely used for desserts and canning.
- Produces large, firm fruit that is very flavorful
- Begins to bear large crops at ages 3–4
- Blooms a profusion of red flowers
- Is self-fertile, great for home orchards with limited space
- Bare-root will be delivered at a height of 3'– 4'
- 5-gallon container will be delivered at a height of 2'– 3'
Spacing Guide for Fruit Trees