This pear tree will make a lovely addition to your backyard orchard. It produces fruit with a unique flavor profile — a combination of pear and pineapple— that is great for fresh eating, cooking, and canning. The tree is also resistant to fire blight.
- Produces large, russet-colored fruit with a crisp pineapple flavor
- Ripens in late summer
- Bears fruit in 2–3 years
- Blooms early in the spring, with white flowers
- Is one of the most fire blight-resistant pear trees
- Bare root will be delivered at a height of 4'
- 1-gallon container will be delivered at a height of 1'- 2'
- 5-gallon container will be delivered at a height of 2' - 3'