Upon first bite, you can’t help but notice the suncrisp apple’s juiciness and rich flavor. In addition to fresh eating, this apple variety works well for baking and cooking. It also keeps well — up to 5 months in the refrigerator.
- Produces a medium to large yellow apple with an orange to red blush
- Yields ripe fruit in mid-October
- Bears fruit in 2–5 years
- Can be pollinated with Red Jonathan or Red Delicious
- 1-gallon container will be delivered at a height of 1' - 1½'
- 5-gallon container will be delivered at a height of 2' - 3'