This species is one of the most well-adapted oaks for general landscape use. It grows quickly, develops a good branching structure, tolerates wet soil as well as moderate drought, and has very few issues with insects and disease. All of which make the nuttall oak a great choice for urban and suburban spaces.
- Works well as a street tree or shade tree
- Provides fall color that changes from yellow to orange to red
- Tolerates a wide range of soil conditions
- Produces acorns
- 1-gallon container will be delivered at a height of 1'– 1 1/2'
- 5-gallon container will be delivered at a height of 2'– 3'