Searching for a tree that will bring a touch of elegance and a pop of color to your outdoor space? Look no further than the Cherokee Chief Dogwood. With its regal beauty, vibrant flowers, and year-round appeal, this tree is a living work of art that will transform your garden into a botanical masterpiece. Known for its enchanting, large, and showy flowers in shades of deep pink to rose-red. In the summer, it provides lush green foliage that transitions to vibrant red in the fall, making it a standout in autumn landscapes. Even in the winter, its unique branching structure adds character and texture to the garden.
- Cold hardy – large amounts of ice and snow don’t prevent the Cherokee Chief from blooming
- Provides ornamental value and a great source of shade
- Produces fiery red blossoms that bloom while many other trees are still dormant
- Boasts a dark shade of red leaves in the fall before forming bright red berries that last well into winter
- Pest, drought, and deer resistant