Add a delightful blush of spring to your yard with the centurion crabapple. This tree features cold-hardy flower buds that burst open in early spring months to produce masses of rose-red blossoms. Then small, cherry-red fruit makes its appearance in the fall — much to the delight of area birds. Its smaller size and abundance of visual interest make this a versatile choice.
- Produces a profusion of rosy blooms in the early spring
- Yields small, edible fruit that can be used in jellies and is enjoyed by birds
- Offers high disease resistance
- Can be used as a pollinator select apple trees
- Will be delivered at a height of 1'–3'