This handsome fig tree can be grown as a single-trunk tree or multi-branched shrub. It produces two crops of sweet, delicious fig each year — great for jams, canning, drying, and eating fresh right off the tree. Outside of its hardiness zone, it can be grown as a potted tree with proper care.
- Produces 2 crops of figs (early summer and late summer)
- Yields medium-sized, sweet, brownish-purple figs with an amber-colored, fine-grained flesh
- Features large, tropical, glossy green foliage
- Is self-pollinating
- Bare root will be delivered at a height of 2'
- 1-gallon container will be delivered at a height of 1'– 1 1/2'
- 5-gallon container will be delivered at a height of 2'– 3'