This large flowering shrub can be trained as a small tree. Produces non-showy white flowers that produce an apricot fragrance that is somewhat soothing. Has glossy, oval leaves.
- Flowers can produce through early fall
- Great for use in your lawn, garden or as a hedge
- Can be grown in a container throughout zones 4 through 11
- These trees can be grown indoors as a container or patio tree
- Once the weather is warm, they can be transitioned outside
- Patio trees should be kept inside during cold days/nights
- 7-gallon container will be delivered at a height of 3'– 4'