This fiery crapemyrtle is just the shrub your yard needs. The Ruffled Red crapemyrtle boasts red flowers that resemble carnations and dark, glossy green leaves that turn orange-red in the fall. Blooming in the late summer, it holds its flowers into the fall. The shrub is drought-tolerant and resistant to powdery mildew.
- Features glossy dark green foliage that turns orange-red in fall
- Blooms red flowers in the summer and into fall
- Drought-tolerant and resistant to mildew
- 1-gallon container will be delivered at a height of 1'–1 1/2'
- 3-gallon container will be delivered at a height of 1'– 2'