Typically spreading wider than its height, the profusion crabapple makes a statement. An abundance of violet-red flowers appears each spring. Leaves emerge reddish-purple, turning bronzy-green in the summer and then a lovely honey-yellow in the fall. Showy, edible red fruit also appears in the fall.
- Produces 1 ½" violet-red flowers in April
- Yields edible red fruit ½" in diameter, great for jellies
- Provides honey-yellow fall color
- Is resistant to leaf spot and rust
- 1-gallon container will be delivered at a height of 1'– 1 1/2'
- 5-gallon container will be delivered at a height of 2'– 3'