The pin oak is the type of tree that stands out from its neighbors. Its distinctive branching pattern sets it apart from other oaks. Homeowners and city foresters like this tree for many reasons: dense shade, tolerance of many soil conditions, heat, soil compaction and air pollution, pleasing to the eye in all seasons, and easy to plant. This fast-growing oak is common in yards, along streets, and throughout parks.
- Provides beautiful shades of russet, bronze, and red in the fall
- Grows quickly
- Has a distinctive branching pattern that sets it apart, especially in winter
- Offers dense shade
- Bare-root will be delivered at a height of 6"– 1'
- 1-gallon container will be delivered at a height of 1'– 1 1/2'
- 5-gallon container will be delivered at a height of 2'– 3'