One of the most popular persimmon trees, the Fuyugaki persimmon produces 3"–4" fruit in late fall each year. The mild, sweet persimmons have a firm texture and are great for fresh eating, pies, and jellies. This tree also offers lovely color to the fall landscape, turning shades of gold and red.
- Produces tomato-shaped bright orange fruit with a mild, sweet taste
- Ripens in late fall
- Features gold to red fall foliage
- Has good pest and disease resistance as well as drought tolerance
- Bears fruit in 2–3 years
- 5-gallon container will be delivered at a height of 2'– 3'
- 7-gallon container will be delivered at a height of 3'– 4'