A Northern Highbush variety, the Arlen Blueberry Bush is your ticket to a garden filled with plump, sweet blueberries. This compact and easy-to-care-for bush consistently produces delicious berries, perfect for snacking, baking, or enhancing your favorite recipes.
- Produces medium to large berries
- Fruit produces exhibits long shelf life for storage
- Is self-fertile, but cross-pollination with another Northern Highbush variety will ensure a larger crop - we suggest Northland or Chandler
- Resistant to Stem Blight and Anthracnose Fruit Rot
- Bears fruit in 2 – 4 years
Blueberry Bush Planting and Care Guide