September Everbearing Raspberry Rubus idaeus ‘September’
Cannot ship to
AK, AZ, HI
Click here to be notified when this tree is back in stock.
The September everbearing raspberry is one of the most popular home and commercial cultivars. It produces crops in two seasons, with a light crop in June followed by a heavy crop in September. The medium-size, tart, juicy rose-red raspberries with small seeds are excellent for freezing, preserves, pies and fresh eating. It’s a good cultivar for cold climates with cool summers.
- Produces juicy, tart raspberries in the summer and again in the fall
- Bears fruit the first year
- Blooms white in April and May
- Is self-fertile, but planting multiples will ensure a better crop
- Requires no trellis
- Will be delivered at a height of 6"–1'
Raspberry Bush Planting and Care Guide
Your Tree’s Personality
Medium to Fast
Raspberries provide food and cover for a wide range of wildlife species.
More Arbor Day Foundation Favorites