Belle of Georgia Peach Prunus persica ‘Belle of Geor
Cannot ship to
AK, AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, HI, ID, LA, MS, OR, SC, WA
Member Price *
Click here to be notified when this tree is back in stock.
The belle of Georgia peach is an old-time favorite that produces brilliant red flowers each spring and large fruit in late August. The peaches are very firm and highly flavored, with creamy white freestone flesh tinged with red. While excellent for fresh eating, the fruit is widely used for desserts and canning.
- Produces large, firm fruit that is very flavorful
- Begins to bear large crops at ages 3–4
- Blooms a profusion of red flowers
- Is self-fertile, great for home orchards with limited space
- Will be delivered at a height of 3'–4'
Spacing Guide for Fruit Trees
Your Tree’s Personality
The fruit of peach trees are attractive to birds and squirrels
More Arbor Day Foundation Favorites