Southern Living™ Miss Frances Crapemyrtle Lagerstroemia indica ‘Miss Frances’
Cannot ship to
AZ, CA, HI
With its glossy, dark green leaves and vibrant red flowers, the Miss Frances crapemyrtle is a lovely addition to any yard. It offers year-round beauty, with peeling bark in the winter, lustrous green leaves in the spring, and vibrant red flowers in the summer. It is beautiful planted alone or as a hedge.
- Features glossy dark green foliage
- Blooms red flowers in the summer and into fall
- Provides green screen cover or hedge along sidewalks, driveways, and fences
- Drought-tolerant and disease resistant
- Will be delivered in a 1-gallon pot at a height of 1'-1 ½'
Your Tree’s Personality
More Arbor Day Foundation Favorites