Fuji Apple Malus pumila ‘Fuji’
Cannot ship to
AK, AZ, CA, HI, WA
(Potted trees cannot ship to California.)
With its sweet/tart flavor, the Fuji Apple is a favorite fresh eating apple that is crisp, firm, and juicy. Excellent taste. Boasts beautiful red-colored skin and is medium in size. Produces large yields that ripen late season. Also great for cider.
- Very sweet medium fruit with green to yellow to pink skin pattern with red highlights
- Flesh is very juicy and crisp with a good texture
- Keeps well when refrigerated
- Good producer
- Ripens late in the season, usually in September or October depending on your planting location
- Great for fresh eating and cooking
- Pollinate with gala, golden delicious, granny smith, or Jonathan
- Zones 4 to 9
Your Tree’s Personality
Apples are eaten by a variety of birds and mammals. The leaves and branches are browsed. The trees can be destroyed by rodents and rabbits girdling the stem or trunk. The nectar and/or pollen provides nutrition for bees in early to late spring.
More Arbor Day Foundation Favorites