Landscaping Trees & Shrubs
How to shop our tree nursery:
- Enter your zip code in the tree search box or the Hardiness Zone Lookup tool. When your zone appears, you can browse by popular or recommended trees for your area.
- Browse trees by type in the navigation to the left.
- Search by tree name using the search box to the left.
- Search for trees by Item Number from The Tree Book.
- Try our Tree Wizard. Answer a few quick questions, and this tool will recommend the best trees based on those answers.
- Browse our trees and sort by price or popularity.
- Search for trees using specific categories below.
Search the Tree Store
What began as a twig is now becoming a mighty oak. My oak tree is about 18 years old and…seems to grow a couple of feet each year. It now stands well over the third floor of our home.
Member Linda Fitzpatrick
This [hawthorn] tree grows like crazy! The birds love it. We have had a great time watching them feast on the berries. This tree has beautiful blossoms in the spring.
Member Janet Dietrich
I purchased the Tuliptree from you 15 years ago, and…it’s approximately 50 feet tall, above the roof top of my house which is three stories high. In the spring, the yellow tulip flowers were lovely.
The Catalpa I purchased from you 12 or 13 years ago is 40 feet tall and beautiful.
Member R.W. Fischer
When we received our [Colorado] Blue Spruce trees, we planted them in a large bare area of the lawn. Now they are home to birds and add shade and beauty to the lawn.